From, Bjorn Rygg, Pillar to Post
Here are a few ideas to help create a clean, healthy and sweet smelling bathroom.
1. Spray the tub with white vinegar. Fill a spray bottle and mist all bathroom surfaces. The acetic acid stops mold from growing and kills lingering odors.
2. Natural mildew eliminator. Combine 2 tsp. tea tree oil and 2 cups water in spray bottle. Shake and spray on mold and mildew. This solution should destroy on contact with no need to rinse away.
3. Ditch hidden sources. Toss out rarely used bottles of shampoo - breeding grounds for mold.
4. De-gunk the grout. Dip an old toothbrush in dish soap and use to scrub away mold between tile.
5. Clean shower curtains. Rub curtain with juice from one lemon. Lemon’s natural disinfectant stops mildew growth and eliminates odors.
6. Keep mold away. Apply small amount of car wax to clean shower walls and tiles to prevent mold from growing.